This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

CRM 2011 - Not Working, Please, help!

Dec 11, 2014 at 10:13 PM
Edited Dec 11, 2014 at 10:14 PM
Hi,
After the installation from CRMMapChart component, i could notice 2 issues:
1 - In the [solution] page, i see nothing when i click in the link 'configuration' - i know that i should see a html to configure bingMaps Key, etc
Example 1

2 - In the account list panel i just can see a static map, that points to Canada
Example 2

PLEASE, i need some help to make this functional!!
Dec 12, 2014 at 9:46 AM
gtezini - I had a similar experience, although slightly different in that I could at least see the basic configuration page which is missing in your 'Example 1'# screenshot.

After poking around in this discussion section for a while, I came to the conclusion that it might be worth trying hitting the 'Publish all customizations' button at key points of the process - especially immediately after installation. So I uninstalled the solution, published, reinstalled, published again, and this seemed to do the trick - it became possible to save the basic configuration and the 3 sample chart configs were created.
Dec 12, 2014 at 4:33 PM
cseymour, thank you for your help!...i gonna try these steps and soon i'll reply, ok.
P.S.: I'm installing this component in a Virtual Machine (in portuguese, BR); do you think that exist some limitations regarding this scenario?