This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

CRM 2011?

Mar 12, 2014 at 4:32 PM
I tried to install this on a 2011 instance (onprem) to see what happens. My instance is heavily customized and I got this install error on the Account System View:

A managed solution cannot overwrite the SavedQuery component with Id=61273827-328e-e011-95ae-00155d9cfa03 which has an unmanaged base instance. The most likely scenario for this error is that an unmanaged solution has installed a new unmanaged SavedQuery component on the target system, and now a managed solution from the same publisher is trying to install that same SavedQuery component as managed. This will cause an invalid layering of solutions on the target system and is not allowed.

Obviously we don't have the same publisher but we have customized all of our views. Any ideas if we can get around this? Does this work in 2011?
Coordinator
Mar 12, 2014 at 10:38 PM
The problem I have with trying to create a solution, is that there is no way to include just a chart. I have to include the whole entity. That causes problems like this when the out of the box views can't be overwritten... I'll find a way to work around this in one of the next updates