This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

'Chart Only' Dashboard and SubGrid

Jun 9, 2015 at 3:52 PM
Hi all,

Just done a fresh install of version 3 RC 1 (3_0_8_0) on a CRM 2015 Update 1 system. Can get the pins to show on the map when viewed via the Account's All View but when putting the chart on a dashboard or on an Account form all I get is the map with no pins. (No Data)

I know my data selection is correct as I can view the records used to draw the chart and they are correct.

F12 Tools on both IE and Chrome show getFetchXml (called from loadData) is throwing up an undefined response from the viewId which then causes GetFetchXmlFromViewID to fail and not draw any pins onto the map.

Have Published All after every change, reinstalled the solution once and still see the issue. In System Jobs everything runs successfully.

Is it something I'm doing/missing or is it something to do with Update 1 for CRM 2015?

Any and all help appreciated.

Tom
Jun 26, 2015 at 10:28 AM
Hi Tom ,

How were you able to display the map on a dashboard?

i get this errror : The chart could not be rendered for the record type.

Thanks,
Alan
Jun 26, 2015 at 10:33 AM
In the end it turned out since the move to majority asynchronous functions, there was a few stages in the code where the data was being processed before the actual response was received.

Unfortunately this doesn't seem to be related to your error - Yours appears to be an issue with the actual records that you are trying to view the map on.

Maybe try a separate post with a bit more context?
Coordinator
Jun 26, 2015 at 5:00 PM
Edited Jun 29, 2015 at 8:08 PM
I've found two bugs in the latest code that would/could have affected the display of maps on a dashboard.
The first bug would completely break it for everybody, it failed to read to the ViewId properly.
Second bug would only affect some people, it would fail to load if the view is a personal view, rather than a system view.
Both of these bugs are fixed in the new latest code. I will put out a new release out soon, possibly within the next couple days.
Jun 29, 2015 at 3:12 PM
Great , thanks Wedge905 :)
Sep 1, 2015 at 7:56 PM
Hi Wedge-
Did you ever apply the fix for the Dashboard bugs on this discussion? I still get an error that chart cannot be rendered.
Thanks
Feb 9 at 3:22 PM
Hi Wedge, Hi tdungan
As I still get the above described error, i want to ask if anybody of you has a solution for this issue?
Thanks