Error updating/creating record

Jun 9, 2015 at 3:35 PM
Hello,
i'm trying to get the tool to work but i'm geting the same error over and over again. I've activated tracing and the trace says the following:

TraceRecord xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/2004/10/E2ETraceEvent/TraceRecord" Severity="Error"><TraceIdentifier>http://msdn.microsoft.com/de-DE/library/System.ServiceModel.Diagnostics.ThrowingException.aspx</TraceIdentifier><Description>Throwing an exception.</Description><AppDomain>/LM/W3SVC/1/ROOT-1-130783365706651868</AppDomain><Exception><ExceptionType>System.ServiceModel.Security.SecurityNegotiationException, System.ServiceModel, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089</ExceptionType><Message>Authentication failed on the remote side (the stream might still be available for additional authentication attempts).</Message><StackTrace> at System.ServiceModel.Channels.WindowsStreamSecurityUpgradeProvider.WindowsStreamSecurityUpgradeAcceptor.OnAcceptUpgrade(Stream stream, SecurityMessageProperty&amp; remoteSecurity)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.StreamSecurityUpgradeAcceptorBase.AcceptUpgrade(Stream stream)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.InitialServerConnectionReader.UpgradeConnection(IConnection connection, StreamUpgradeAcceptor upgradeAcceptor, IDefaultCommunicationTimeouts defaultTimeouts)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServerSessionPreambleConnectionReader.ServerFramingDuplexSessionChannel.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open(TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ChannelHandler.OpenAndEnsurePump()
at System.Runtime.IOThreadScheduler.ScheduledOverlapped.IOCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* nativeOverlapped)
at System.Runtime.Fx.IOCompletionThunk.UnhandledExceptionFrame(UInt32 error, UInt32 bytesRead, NativeOverlapped* nativeOverlapped)
at System.Threading._IOCompletionCallback.PerformIOCompletionCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* pOVERLAP)
</StackTrace><ExceptionString>System.ServiceModel.Security.SecurityNegotiationException: Authentication failed on the remote side (the stream might still be available for additional authentication attempts). ---&gt; System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException: Authentication failed on the remote side (the stream might still be available for additional authentication attempts). ---&gt; System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The target principal name is incorrect
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
i've checked permissions for the sandbox process user. The should be set up correctly:
Read permission to the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSCRM subkey in the Windows registry.
The service account has an SPN for the URL used to access the website that is associated with it.

can anybody help me out ?

Kind Regards!