Please exclude SiteMap from the Solution - its not CRM2013/15 Compatible

Dec 16, 2014 at 10:41 AM
Hi, can you please move your customised SiteMap into a separate solution. I don't particularly want your custom sitemap - it is not in the new CRM 2013/15 format, e.g, it contains the old Workplace. Please move it into a separate solution so we can choose to import it or not. It messed up my CRM system!
Coordinator
Dec 16, 2014 at 4:22 PM
Thanks for pointing this out. Seems there is more work to do before releasing the 2015 version. I've removed that file from the download page until I can sort it all out.
I will likely not spend time fixing 2.2 for 2015, instead I'm going to concentrate on the 3.0 release, and open that up to all CRM versions.
Dec 18, 2014 at 2:27 PM
Thanks. I managed to delete the SiteMap from the solution by extracting the zip, removing sitemap, zipping it back up and then loading. That solved the problem.
Jan 3, 2015 at 7:54 PM
Could one of you please email me the 2015 compatible zip file (I can manually fix the sitemap issue)?

I have a problem where I am exporting and re-importing a Dynamics setup we've done for a client and it looks like they installed chartmap sometime and it's thrown a wrench in the whole process - I can't remove it from the old install since it has dependencies and I can't install it on the new instance because of the version issue - at this point I don't even care if it functions as long as I can get the tens of thousands of other modifications to move across.
Jan 8, 2015 at 8:42 AM
I also need the 2015 zip if possible and try to fix the sitemap issue myself.

Or is the 3.0 release due any time soon?